Sales and Kitchen Associate
Do you love good vegan food? Do you want to make the world a better place through your work?
For our new vegan eatery (Tikka Taco) in Berlin-Friedrichshain, we are looking for a motivated Sales and Kitchen Associate to join our friendly and international team asap.
At Froyda, we make fresh and creative Indo-Mexican dishes with the best organic ingredients. As a social impact company, we are passionate about creating food that is delicious while being healthy for people and the planet.
- Evening and/or weekend shifts
- Part-time staff or students (20-30h)
- English speakers are welcome!
Your tasks include
- Preparing vegan food and drinks according to our recipes and production plans
- Assembling and plating dishes for our guests, as well as for orders via delivery services
- Taking orders and operating the cash register
- Monitoring and observing hygiene regulations
- Monitoring supplies and stock as needed
- Washing up, cleaning and sterilising food preparation areas, as well as general cleaning
- You are trustworthy, reliable and punctual
- You have an open and friendly personality
- You enjoy dealing with guests and strive to make every guest feel special
- You have the ability to keep a cool head under stressful conditions
- You handle goods and working materials responsibly
- You have a strong sense of hygiene and cleanliness
- You have a good knowledge of English and German. Knowledge of Spanisch is a plus
- Some experience working in the gastronomy sector is an advantage
- A great working atmosphere in a friendly and international team
- A varied workplace
- A long-term perspective in a popular and growing restaurant concept
- Opportunities for professional development
- A location in the heart of Friedrichshain
- The good feeling of working in a sustainable business
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and a few words about yourself and your motivation to join us!
Please answer the following questions in your motivation letter:
- Why do you want to work for Froyda and why are you the best person for this position?
- What is your experience with plant-based foods?
- How long do you plan to work at Froyda?
- How many hours would you like to work in a week?
- Are you available to work evenings and weekends?
- When are you available to start work for Froyda?
Applications without motivation letter will not be considered. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org